Part-time 3 days per week (flexible)
Mirboo North & District Community Foundation Inc. (MNDCF) is a charitable philanthropic organisation which works to make a positive and lasting difference to people living within the communities of Mirboo North and District encompassing Thorpdale, Boolarra, Yinnar and Dumbalk. MNDCF has distributed grants exceeding $500K to over 60 local charitable organisations since our establishment in 2010.
The Board is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic leader to replace our current Executive Officer (EO), who is retiring. Reporting to the Board through the Chair, the EO is responsible for the day-to-day management of MNDCF and for developing and executing strategies with the objective of enhancing the value and effectiveness of the foundation.
Key selection criteria are:
- Working creatively and with empathy within in a local rural community setting to produce positive outcomes in an ethical and effective manner.
- Organisational and strategic policy development, monitoring and reporting to the Board.
- Successful project development and management including meeting financial and governance requirements.
- Community engagement specifically within small rural communities.
- Developing active partnerships including locating and negotiating funding agreements with government, corporate, community and philanthropic bodies.
Applications must be received by email Friday 29 July 2016, addressing key selection criteria and details of at least two referees. Commencement date around October 2016.
To receive a copy of the Position Description please contact Derrick Ehmke for more detail: